Wednesday, June 12, 2024

When you are silent, I yearn for your words,

 When you are silent, I yearn for your words,

In the stillness, the longing seems to soar like birds.

When you don’t reply, I wonder if you are there,

Lost in thoughts, lost in the air.


I wish to be like other lovers, free and bold,

Yet I dare not ask, my heart too shy to unfold.

Our love has never been a reality, just a fleeting dream,

In the realm of uncertainty, where nothing's as it seems.


Still, I wish we can connect sometimes,

In the quiet moments, in between the chimes.

I would love to hear your sweet words,

Like melodies of love from singing birds.


So in silence, I'll wait for your reply,

Hoping for a moment when our hearts can fly.

Though our love may be a mystery,

I'll cherish the moments of sweet history.

No comments:

Post a Comment